Testing & Certificates

All our installations come with a certificate where necessary, but we also offer other testing services too. If you’re a Homeowner or Landlord in need of your property testing , or a Commercial/Industrial premises owner in need of a certificate for insurance purposes, we can help. Our electricians hold the relevant testing qualifications and professional indemnity/public liability insurances, so you can rest assured that the best possible service is provided. All reports are sent over digitally the same day, or you can request a paper copy too. Contact us for pricing and to discuss your needs.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: